ZERO PROJECT 2016: Call for Nominations in Inclusive Education / ICT – Deadline: 10th July 2015
If you would like to read this email in Deutsch/Français/Espanol/Arabic أرابيسك/Russian руссищ/ Chinese 吃呢司生产/Italiano, then click here (from June 26)
Once again, the Zero Project team would like to invite leading experts and organizations to nominate innovative practices and innovative policies concerning this year’s topics:
Inclusive Education and/or ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
The “Innovative Practices and Innovative Policies 2016” will be selected by the Zero Project network of experts in a multistep process, and will be
- featured in the Zero Project Report 2016, on its website zeroproject.org and on social media platforms; and
- their representatives will be invited to speak at the Zero Project Conference in Vienna (Austria) in February 2016.
Submitting a nomination is easy: Read the instructions first and then complete the nomination form (also available in other languages soon): http://zeroproject.org/home/downloads/.
Anyone can nominate any project, and self-nominations are also accepted!
Please send the completed nomination form to email@example.com by
July 10, 2015; 23:59 Central European Time (CET).
We are looking forward to receiving your nomination!
The Zero Project Team
- Silvia BALMAS (European Foundation Centre, Brussels)
- Tom BUTCHER (Essl Foundation, New York)
- Lea DURIEUX (World Future Council, Geneva)
- Natascha ESSL (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Michael FEMBEK (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Ingrid HEINDORF (World Future Council, Geneva)
- Wilfried KAINZ (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Doris NEUWIRTH (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Amelie SAUPE (Essl Foundation, Tokyo)
- Caroline WALLNER (Essl Foundation, Vienna)
- Frederique WIEMEIJER (Essl Foundation, Velden)
- Manuela KRIVDA, Pascal LAUN, Clara PITZINGER (FH St. Poelten)
Zero Project Partners (Provisional list: http://zeroproject.org/about-us/partners/)
SOURCE: Zero Project